Enjoy our sunset cruise while feasting on a luxurious buffet-style meal prepared fresh in our galley! Enjoy a double entrée of either roast beef, pork loin, barbecue ribs, veal roast, prime rib or beef tenderloin accompanied by chicken or fish, with sides including a Caesar salad, fresh rolls and butter, potatoes, a vegetable medley and an assortment of desserts. Definitely a favorite!
Each date above displays which primary entrée will be served - these will be accompanied by a secondary entrée of either chicken or fish.
While enjoying a delicious meal and gorgeous sunset, cruise Naples waters, Port Royal and the Gulf of Mexico in air-conditioned comfort and luxury with our narrated tour on the new 105 foot Naples Princess.
Relax on the upper deck or find comfort in the climate-controlled interior salons as you listen to the Captain entertain you with details about the Naples Florida history, scenery and points of interest.
- Enjoy the scenic views of the Intercoastal waters on Naples Bay
- See the multi-million dollar waterfront homes in Port Royal and Royal Harbor
- Cruise out of Gordon Pass into the beautiful Gulf of Mexico
- Catch a glimpse of playful dolphins if you're lucky!
- View the local wildlife including eagles, herons, pelicans, and many more!
- Enjoy the gorgeous sunset!
What Is Not Included?
Beverages for sale include a variety of refreshing alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks; juices, sodas, water, beer, wine, and full premium liquor. Snacks available include mini sliders, calamari, cheese and crackers and many more!
|Sort by:||Date Attended||Gender||Age||Where From||Group Type|
Great view, beautiful boat, underwhelming food
|katiejordan||Sat, Feb 21 5:00 PM||Female||20-29||Unspecified||Unspecified|
I enjoyed my experience, and the service was great, but I was very disappointed with the dinner portion of the event. Should I return for another experience, I would not spend the money to have dinner
Recommend the cruise but not the dinner
|kathryn8||Mon, Feb 16 5:00 PM||Female||60-69||International Tourist(s)||Other|
Nice boat, clean, very helpful staff. Dinner was very disappointing - did not include fish that was advertised. Roast beef was overdone and cooked in liquid. Chicken was too dry to eat. Best were the mashed potatoes and dessert tart.
Excellent Sunset Cruise
|Aselstk||Mon, Feb 16 5:00 PM||Male||50-59||Combination||Group of Friends|
Fabulous sights. Food was basic fare but quality exceeded expectations. Will bring visitors on this cruise in the future as it is a great way to see the fantastic intercostal properties along Gordon's Pass.
Great Fun! Would do it again!
|TamraMitchel||Wed, Feb 11 5:00 PM||Female||50-59||Domestic Tourist(s)||Family Without Children|
My sisters and I and our husbands wanted to do something special to celebrate my dad's 77th birthday. My husband came up with the idea of a sunset cruise and so we booked one on the Naples Princess. After reading the reviews, we chose a night when they served Prime Rib (which my dad loves). We brought our own birthday cake and the staff immediately took it and set it up for us at the end of our table. They were so accommodating the entire trip and even packaged the leftover cake for us. The meal was fabulous. My dad loved the Prime Rib, but liked the cod even better (they served both that night). He said it was the best meal he'd ever eaten in Naples--and that says a lot, as they have been snowbirds here for about 15 years! The cruise itself was very enjoyable. The narration was good, although we had some difficulty hearing it, being inside and part of a large group (8 of us plus others in our area talking). The sunset itself was beautiful and we enjoyed cruising by the Old Naples mansions. Thankfully, the water was calm the entire trip. Overall, it was very enjoyable. Our parents said they would like to take their friends on the cruise sometime. We highly recommend it!
An enjoyable evening
|heevansjr||Wed, Jan 28 5:00 PM||Female||60-69||Domestic Tourist(s)||Couple on a Date|
We enjoyed standing on the upper deck and looking at all the beautiful homes as we cruised through the bay. The food was good--particularly the dessert! The staff were helpful and friendly. Tea or water should be offered with the meal. Alcoholic beverages were available for purchase, but not everyone wants that type of drink. The view of the sunset was spectacular. This was a fun and first-time experience for us.
Sunset on Naples Princess
|CRossi615||Wed, Jan 28 5:00 PM||Female||60-69||Combination||Family Without Children|
We had a great time, food was excellent. The captain was good with commentary. The only thing I did not like was that we really didn't get to see the sunset, I feel he should have gotten us to the point sooner so that we could have seen it for a longer period of time. As it was, we only got to see it for seconds before it went down and my brother didn't get to see it at all because we were sitting on the other side of the ship, which was very unfortunate.
Awesome Time - Relaxing - Great Food
|ChristineBec||Sat, Jan 24 4:45 PM||Female||20-29||Local||Couple on a Date|
This was an awesome trip! We celebrated our aniversary - staff was super nice, weather was decent, you will be very pleased with the food! This is def a must for anyone :)
|muff73||Tue, Jan 20 4:45 PM||Male||70+||Local||Couple on a Date|
Both the staff and meal were great. Will probably do it again.
|latinoeproud||Sat, Jan 17 4:45 PM||Male||20-29||Local||Couple on a Date|
Captain does a great job of welcoming everyone aboard and keeps the momentom going. Great food, view, and enjoyable music and drinks. Would highly recommend for family get togethers or couples!!
Enjoyed the event, the captain's narration, the fo
|eahanlon||Fri, Jan 16 4:45 PM||Male||60-69||Local||Group of Friends|
Enjoyed the cruise, the food, the captain's narration, and the supportive staff.
- Do I have to purchase tickets in advance?
- Advance purchase is strongly recommended, as cruises often sell out quickly. To maximize your chances of getting the day and time you prefer, please buy your tickets well in advance. Tickets can only be purchased with a Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
- Is sales tax included in the listed price?
- The listed ticket price does not include sales tax, but it does include a mandatory port charge and gratuity. Current local and state sales taxes will apply.
- Where does the Naples Princess cruise?
- The Naples Princess cruises through Naples Bay and the beautiful canals of Port Royal where you will see all the extravagant homes. She then sails out the Gordon Pass into the Gulf of Mexico, weather permitting, for spectacular views of the Gulf, coastline and Naples' most spectacular sunset, returning to her docks at Port-O-Call Marina.
- What will we see on the cruise?
- You will see spectacular views of Naples Bay and many native birds and wildlife such as egrets, herons, pelicans, dolphins and maybe even a bald eagle or two! You will cruise past mangrove forests and into the many canals of Port Royal lined with beautiful homes on the water. Then cruise out the Gordon Pass into the Gulf of Mexico to see spectacular views of the Gulf, coastline and unforgettable sunset before returning to the Port-O-Call Marina.
- How long is the cruise?
- Our sunset cruises are 2 hours in length, whereas our public day cruises are 1 1/2 hours in length.
- Can children attend the cruise?
- Children are more than welcome aboard all our cruises! Children 3-11 years of age have a reduced price ticket and children 2 and under are free but must have a secured ticket in order to attend due to Coast Guard regulations.
- Will the boat sail rain or shine?
- Absolutely! The Naples Princess has two fully enclosed, climate controlled salons for your comfort. We sail rain or shine. In case of severe weather conditions or upon direction of the U.S. Coast Guard or National Weather Service, the boat may remain dockside until weather conditions improve. Please keep in mind that weather patterns change and storms usually pass quickly leaving the day or evening with clear skies. In the rare event that we are forced to cancel the trip, you will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability).
- How many people can be on the boat at one time?
- The Naples Princess is 105 feet long and 24 feet wide and can carry up to 149 passengers at one time. The main level salon can seat up to 116 people and the second level salon can seat up to 50 people. The covered second level deck and the third level sun deck have additional seating.
- Are food or drinks served during the cruise?
- Your dinner of a double entrée (either roast beef, pork loin, barbecue ribs, veal roast, prime rib, or beef tenderloin and chicken or fish) accompanied by a Caesar salad, fresh rolls and butter, potato, vegetable medley, and desserts, as well as coffee and water will be included on the cruise.. We also do have a full bar on board that offers juices, sodas, water, liquor, beer, wine and a variety of snacks and appetizers for sale. Click into the date of your choice to see which entrées will be available that day.
- Can I bring my own food and beverages on board?
- No, unfortunately personal foods and beverages are prohibited aboard the Naples Princess for insurance reasons.
- Can I bring alcohol on the boat?
- No, you cannot bring your own personal alcoholic beverages on board due to Florida State Law. While on board, you can purchase alcoholic drinks from our full bar as well as a variety of non-alcoholic drinks.
- How many bars are on board? Are they full service bars?
- The Naples Princess has two full bars on board. One bar is located in the main salon and the other bar is located in the second level salon. Both bars are full service bars offering a variety of popular beers, wines and liquor. We also offer soda, juice, water and other non-alcoholic beverages.
- Do I need to be 21 to drink alcohol?
- Yes, you must be at least 21 years of age if you plan to purchase alcoholic beverages on board. Please remember to bring government issued identification with you if you would like to purchase alcohol while on board.
- What are my payment options during the cruise?
- We accept, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover, along with cash on board the boat.
- Is entertainment provided on the cruise?
- The cruise includes a variety of music via satellite. The Captain will also provide a narration of the history of the area and will point out places of interest during the cruise. We also offer specialty cruises so make sure to check the schedule for those as well.
- Is the cruise narrated?
- The Captain on all public cruises provides narration which includes information and history about the area, the scenery you will see and the local wildlife along with many other interesting facts. When the Captain is not narrating, music is played via satellite radio for your enjoyment.
- Is there air conditioning/heating on board?
- Yes, the interior main salon and the second level salon are climate controlled for your comfort.
- Is it customary to tip the crew?
- Your crew works very hard to make sure you have the best experience possible aboard the Naples Princess. While tips are not required, they are greatly appreciated!
- Where can I sit on board? Is seating assigned?
- Seating is assigned on our dinner cruises. Customers who book dinner tickets will receive special boarding passes and table tents indicating your seat assignments. If you have specific seating requests or would like to be seated with another party that has booked, please let us know in a "Message to the seller" upon purchasing your tickets, and we will do our best to try to accommodate you (we can't guarantee it but we will try!).
- Are there life jackets on board?
- Yes, the Naples Princess has more than enough life jackets available for all passengers at any time. During the Captain's safety announcements before leaving the dock he will make sure to explain where they are located. However, you are not required to wear life jackets during the cruise.
- Is the boat wheelchair accessible?
- Yes, the Naples Princess is wheelchair accessible and so are the restrooms on board. Please keep in mind that the entrance to the boat is only 30 inches wide so some larger wheelchairs and electric scooters or Segways may be more difficult to accommodate.
- Is smoking allowed?
- Smoking is allowed on the outer decks in designated areas.
- Are restrooms available?
- Yes! The Naples Princess has two clean restrooms on board, one for women and one for men. Both restrooms are wheelchair accessible.
- How early should I arrive?
- Please arrive 30 to 45 minutes prior to the posted cruise time. This will allow time for parking, check-in and relaxation. It is important that our cruises depart on time. Boarding begins a half hour prior to the cruise.
- What time does boarding begin?
- Boarding starts 30 minutes prior to the scheduled cruise time.
- What happens if I arrive late?
- All cruises depart promptly at the specified time due to our schedule. All guests have been informed of the cruise departure time and should anticipate it to be accurate. It is imperative that guests arrive 30-45 minutes prior to the cruise departure time to avoid missing the boat!
- Will I get seasick?
- The Naples Princess is a large, stable boat and the Gordon River and Naples Bay waters are usually very calm. While the Gulf of Mexico waters sometimes can be choppy, very little motion is felt on board the boat. If the Gulf is rough we stay right near the pass. Therefore, seasickness is very rare. If you are particularly prone to motion sickness, please do consider consulting your physician prior to going on the cruise.
- What should I wear?
- The dress attire on board the Naples Princess is casual. Shoes or sandals are required.
- What else can I do around the meeting location?
- Port-O-Call Marina is a full service Marina with fishing boats, jet skis, deck boats and a bait shop. See the fishermen come in with their catches of the day! There is also a shell shack and a variety of shops and restaurants within walking distance.
- What about parking?
- Free parking is available directly in front of the Port-O-Call Marina offices and in the adjacent parking lot to the east. Further details will be provided upon purchasing your tickets.
- Is there public transportation to the meeting spot?
- The Naples Trolley makes a stop at the Port-O-Call Marina.
- Can I bring my pet?
- No - unfortunately pets are not allowed, except for service dogs.
- Is the cruise suitable for pregnant women?
- The cruises aboard the Naples Princess should not be a problem for pregnant women as the waters are very calm and the boat is very stable. If you are concerned, you may want to consider consulting your physician before going on the cruise.
- Are gift certificates available?
- Yes! Gift certificates are available for any of our cruises on the Naples Princess. Please click “Contact NaplesCruise” if you are interested in purchasing a gift certificate.
- Are private tours/charters available?
- Yes! Private tours and charters are a great idea for any special event you are planning from weddings, anniversaries and corporate gatherings to client entertaining or special birthday parties. We believe that "The Best Events are on the Water" and we specialize in special events! If you are interested in chartering the Naples Princess, please click “Contact NaplesCruise” to inquire further and we would be happy to assist you.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity takes place rain or shine.
- The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability).
- All participants are required to have tickets for this event.
- The Naples Princess is a United States Coast Guard documented for a certain amount of passengers and we cannot exceed the capacity. This means that all passengers including infants and toddlers must have a ticket.
While cruising Naples Bay and the Gulf of Mexico, view the spectacular homes of Port Royal and Royal Harbor and dine on delicious meals prepared fresh daily. All your favorite beverages, including tropical frozen drinks, are served by our professional and courteous crew. Don't forget your camera as you will see playful wildlife such as dolphins and eagles.
It is also the perfect venue for weddings, parties and corporate functions. We look forward to welcoming you aboard!