Relax this Thanksgiving! Treat you and your family to a cruise and delicious Thanksgiving dinner on the water.
While enjoying a delicious meal, cruise Naples waters, Port Royal and the Gulf of Mexico in air-conditioned comfort and luxury on the 105 foot Naples Princess.
The Best Part...No Cooking, No Mess!
Two Cruises: Thursday, November 27, 2014
Early Dinner: 12-2:00pm
Sunset Dinner: 4:45-6:45pm
Enjoy your traditional Thanksgiving meal featuring roasted turkey, Caesar salad, rolls, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet potato casserole, cranberries, green beans, pecan and pumpkin pie!
Relax on the upper deck or find comfort in the climate-controlled interior salons as you bask in Naples' scenery and points of interest. Let our attentive crew pamper you as you cruise in comfort and style on the most elegant yacht in Southwest Florida.
BOOK YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY TODAY!
What Is Not Included?
Note that we do offer a variety of snacks and beverages for sale on board as well. Beverages for sale include a variety of refreshing alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks; juices, sodas, water, beer, wine, and full premium liquor. Snacks available include mini sliders, calamari, cheese and crackers and many more!
- Do I have to purchase tickets in advance?
- Advance purchase is strongly recommended, as cruises often sell out quickly. To maximize your chances of getting the cruise you prefer, please buy your tickets well in advance. Tickets can only be purchased with a Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
- Is sales tax included in the listed price?
- The listed ticket price does not include sales tax, but it does include a mandatory port charge and gratuity. Current local and state sales taxes will apply.
- Where does the Naples Princess cruise?
- The Naples Princess cruises through Naples Bay and the beautiful canals of Port Royal where you will see all the extravagant homes. She then sails out the Gordon Pass into the Gulf of Mexico, weather permitting, for spectacular views of the Gulf and coastline, and then returns to her docks at Port-O-Call Marina.
- What will we see on the cruise?
- You will see spectacular views of Naples Bay and many native birds and wildlife such as egrets, herons, pelicans, dolphins and maybe even a bald eagle or two! You will cruise past mangrove forests and into the many canals of Port Royal lined with beautiful homes on the water. Then cruise out the Gordon Pass into the Gulf of Mexico to see spectacular views of the Gulf, coastline and unforgettable sunset (dinner cruise only) before returning to the Port-O-Call Marina.
- How long is the cruise?
- The cruise is two hours with boarding 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Can children attend the cruise?
- Children are more than welcome aboard all our cruises! Children 3-11 years of age have a reduced price ticket and children 2 and under are free but must have a secured ticket in order to attend due to Coast Guard regulations.
- Will the boat sail rain or shine?
- Absolutely! The Naples Princess has two fully enclosed, climate controlled salons for your comfort. We sail rain or shine. In case of severe weather conditions or upon direction of the U.S. Coast Guard or National Weather Service, the boat may remain dockside until weather conditions improve. Please keep in mind that weather patterns change and storms usually pass quickly leaving the day or evening with clear skies. In the rare event that we are forced to cancel the trip, you will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability).
- How many people can be on the boat at one time?
- The Naples Princess is 105 feet long and 24 feet wide and can carry up to 149 passengers at one time. The main level salon can seat up to 116 people and the second level salon can seat up to 50 people. The covered second level deck and the third level sun deck have additional seating.
- Are food or drinks served during the cruise?
- Enjoy a delicious traditional Thanksgiving dinner featuring roasted turkey, Caesar salad, sweet potato casserole, green beans, pecan and pumpkin pie. Coffee and water are included.
- Can I bring my own food and beverages on board?
- No, unfortunately personal foods and beverages are prohibited aboard the Naples Princess for insurance reasons.
- Can I bring alcohol on the boat?
- No, you cannot bring your own personal alcoholic beverages on board due to Florida State Law. While on board, you can purchase alcoholic drinks from our full bar as well as a variety of non-alcoholic drinks.
- How many bars are on board? Are they full service bars?
- The Naples Princess has two full bars on board. One bar is located in the main salon and the other bar is located in the second level salon. Both bars are full service bars offering a variety of popular beers, wines and liquor. We also offer soda, juice, water and other non-alcoholic beverages.
- Do I need to be 21 to drink alcohol?
- Yes, you must be at least 21 years of age if you plan to purchase alcoholic beverages on board. Please remember to bring government issued identification with you if you would like to purchase alcohol while on board.
- What are my payment options during the cruise?
- We accept, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover, along with cash on board the boat.
- Is entertainment provided on the cruise?
- We have a mix of tropical satellite music and a light narration.
- Is the cruise narrated?
- Is there air conditioning/heating on board?
- Yes, the interior main salon and the second level salon are climate controlled for your comfort.
- Is it customary to tip the crew?
- Your crew works very hard to make sure you have the best experience possible aboard the Naples Princess. While tips are not required, they are greatly appreciated!
- Where can I sit on board? Is seating assigned?
- Seating is assigned on both cruises. We try to accomodate all requests and you are free to move about the vessel as you wish.
- Are there life jackets on board?
- Yes, the Naples Princess has more than enough life jackets available for all passengers at any time. During the Captain's safety announcements before leaving the dock he will make sure to explain where they are located. However, you are not required to wear life jackets during the cruise.
- Is the boat wheelchair accessible?
- Yes, the Naples Princess is wheelchair accessible and so are the restrooms on board. Please keep in mind that the entrance to the boat is only 30 inches wide so some larger wheelchairs and electric scooters or Segways may be more difficult to accommodate.
- Is smoking allowed?
- Smoking is allowed on the outer decks in designated areas.
- Are restrooms available?
- Yes! The Naples Princess has two clean restrooms on board, one for women and one for men. Both restrooms are wheelchair accessible.
- How early should I arrive?
- Please arrive 30 to 45 minutes prior to the posted cruise time. This will allow time for parking, check-in and relaxation. It is important that our cruises depart on time. Boarding begins a half hour prior to the cruise.
- What time does boarding begin?
- Boarding starts 30 minutes prior to the scheduled cruise time.
- What happens if I arrive late?
- All cruises depart promptly at the specified time due to our schedule. All guests have been informed of the cruise departure time and should anticipate it to be accurate. It is imperative that guests arrive 30-45 minutes prior to the cruise departure time to avoid missing the boat!
- Will I get seasick?
- The Naples Princess is a large, stable boat and the Gordon River and Naples Bay waters are usually very calm. While the Gulf of Mexico waters sometimes can be choppy, very little motion is felt on board the boat. If the Gulf is rough we stay right near the pass. Therefore, seasickness is very rare. If you are particularly prone to motion sickness, please do consider consulting your physician prior to going on the cruise.
- What should I wear?
- The dress attire on board the Naples Princess is casual. Shoes or sandals are required.
- What else can I do around the meeting location?
- Port-O-Call Marina is a full service Marina with fishing boats, jet skis, deck boats and a bait shop. See the fishermen come in with their catches of the day! There is also a shell shack and a variety of shops and restaurants within walking distance.
- What about parking?
- Free parking is available directly in front of the Port-O-Call Marina offices and in the adjacent parking lot to the east. Further details will be provided upon purchasing your tickets.
- Is there public transportation to the meeting spot?
- The Naples Trolley makes a stop at the Port-O-Call Marina.
- Can I bring my pet?
- No - unfortunately pets are not allowed, except for service dogs.
- Is the cruise suitable for pregnant women?
- The cruises aboard the Naples Princess should not be a problem for pregnant women as the waters are very calm and the boat is very stable. If you are concerned, you may want to consider consulting your physician before going on the cruise.
- Are gift certificates available?
- Yes! Gift certificates are available for any of our public cruises on the Naples Princess (they can be used as cash value towards any cruise). Please click “Contact NaplesCruise” if you are interested in purchasing a gift certificate.
- Are private tours/charters available?
- Yes! Private tours and charters are a great idea for any special event you are planning from weddings, anniversaries and corporate gatherings to client entertaining or special birthday parties. We believe that "The Best Events are on the Water" and we specialize in special events! If you are interested in chartering the Naples Princess, please click “Contact NaplesCruise” to inquire further and we would be happy to assist you.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity takes place rain or shine.
- The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability).
- All participants are required to have tickets for this event.
- The Naples Princess is a United States Coast Guard documented for a certain amount of passengers and we cannot exceed the capacity. This means that all passengers including infants and toddlers must have a ticket.
While cruising Naples Bay and the Gulf of Mexico, view the spectacular homes of Port Royal and Royal Harbor and dine on delicious meals prepared fresh daily. All your favorite beverages, including tropical frozen drinks, are served by our professional and courteous crew. Don't forget your camera as you will see playful wildlife such as dolphins and eagles.
It is also the perfect venue for weddings, parties and corporate functions. We look forward to welcoming you aboard!