Live a day in the life of Serena, Blair, Chuck, Dan, Vanessa, and Nate on this three hour guided bus tour that visits more than 40 locations that were used in filming the hit TV series.
Find out behind the scenes information and little known facts about the cast and crew of Gossip Girl from local New York City actors and actresses who are the guides on this exciting tour.
On this tour you will:
- Go on location at Henri Bendel where Blair and Serena shop
- Pass the Vera Wang boutique where Blair tried on her wedding gown
- Shop at the candy store where Dan helped Vanessa shop
- Get spotted at Constance Billard & St. Jude's schools
- Hold court at the Met Steps while you stop for a photo op
- Visit Grand Central Terminal where Serena returned to NYC in the first episode
- Visit The Empire Hotel, site of Chuck Bass’ newest home and business
For a limited time, add on the Central Park TV & Movie Sites walking tour for only $12! Available as an add-on during purchase process. Please note: you must email email@example.com or call 212-683-2027 to reserve a spot on the walking tour. Central Park TV & Movie Sites and Gossip Girl Sites must be taken on different days.
What Is Not Included?
|Sort by:||Date Attended||Gender||Age||Where From||Group Type|
|rosan02||Sun, Apr 24 10:00 AM||Female||40-49||Local||Family With Children|
Nice day in April in nyc. We all enjoyed the tour! I
Felt it lacked creativity.
|NoelleBrogan||Sun, Apr 17 10:00 AM||Female||20-29||International Tourist(s)||Individual|
I thought the host girl was brillant very natural. I just couldn't believe the gossip girl bus was white I would of expected gossip girl stickers all over it. Also i thought it wasnt done out of love of gossip girl it was clearly done out of money. It lacked creativity there could of been more themes to it like one episode of gossip girl is a masquerade ball it would of been cool maybe to bring a theme of one of the gossip girl episodes into the tour. Like give out masks or something.Maybe a free macroon Blair's favourite one like the tour cost alot and I wouldn't say the tour guides get much money and do so much work and you are making huge profits. Personally I didn't hate it I was just disappointed as a huge irish fan of gossip girl. Also I never won the raffle but couldnt believe that the prize was just a new York bag like it was a gossip girl tour. Would you have not given gossip girl dvds or something related to gossip girl. I think if I knew about the lack of creativity of the tour I would of completely spent my money on a show on or off Broadway. It was an experience it just wasn't one that was completely made out of love.
Maybe my expectations were just high being a actor creator myself but it also said you go for drinks on the tour and that never happened too.
|Erikarenee6||Sat, Apr 16 10:00 AM||Female||20-29||International Tourist(s)||Group of Friends|
It was decent, the tour guide was very repetitive and unenthusiastic, The sites weren't very exciting... the Sex and the City tour was superior to this tour. I was somewhat disappointed with this tour.
|masarm3||Sun, Apr 10 10:00 AM||Female||Under 20||Local||Group of Friends|
XOXO Gossip Girl Tour!
|Hkeziah||Fri, Apr 8 10:00 AM||Female||20-29||Domestic Tourist(s)||Group of Friends|
This was SUCH a fun tour. The tour guide new a lot about the show and it was nice to not have to walk everywhere. We had just the right amount of time at each stop. I loved this tour and would do it again in a heartbeat!
Good but not as good as the Sex & the City Tour
|millierose8||Sun, Apr 3 10:00 AM||Female||Under 20||International Tourist(s)||Family With Children|
My daughter is a massive Gossip Girl fan (age 15) and was so excited to see the location spots across the City, however even though she thought the tour was good and would recommend she agreed the Sex & the City tour which she accompanied me on was better..could have been the guides enthusiasm or perhaps the cup cakes ? :)
Very fun and super cool!
|laurens123||Sun, Apr 3 10:00 AM||Female||Under 20||Domestic Tourist(s)||Group of Friends|
I loved being able to see all the sites that I had seen on my favorite show. It felt like I was living as one of the characters! My tour guide was super fun and did an amazing job! I highly recommend this tour!
|Anniemac1||Sun, Apr 3 10:00 AM||Female||40-49||Domestic Tourist(s)||Group of Friends|
We enjoyed our tour. Madeline did an excellent job.
|Jenwells||Fri, Apr 1 10:00 AM||Female||40-49||Domestic Tourist(s)||Family With Children|
Was an awesome tour! My daughter and I truly enjoyed! Abby did an awesome job
|Mireyad0824||Fri, Apr 1 10:00 AM||Female||30-39||International Tourist(s)||Other|
Such an amazing mother daughter experience! During the summer my daughter and I binge watched "Gossip Girl" and were instantly hooked! So glad I googled everything GG and came across this tour.
- If the tour is sold out, is there a waiting list?
- No, On Location Tours does not keep a waiting list for our tours. Tours usually sell out, and often well in advance, so please make sure to purchase your tickets far in advance, especially if you have limited time availability.
- Where does the tour end?
- Near Grand Central Station.
- Are we on the bus the whole tour?
- Absolutely not. The tour takes place on a coach bus since the locations are spread out all around Manhattan. But we get off the bus at a number of locations along the way, giving you the opportunity to experience the locations and take pictures. Whenever you leave the bus, it is with the tour guide. The tour includes a mix of on-the-bus viewings of locations and stops to get off the bus to explore, all woven into the story of how they relate to the hit series Gossip Girl!
- What exact locations do we visit?
- The exact itinerary and route of the tour varies somewhat from tour to tour, so we can't say ahead of time exactly which locations will be visited on a specific tour.
- Is there ever a circumstance when a location is omitted from the tour?
- While it is extremely rare, we do sometimes need to skip or modify certain locations that usually are part of the tour. Since the tour is visiting real-life locations all around Manhattan, the tour's itinerary can sometimes be impacted by traffic conditions, store hours, etc. On Location Tours assumes no liability or responsibility for: traffic conditions, access to sites, or other conditions beyond its control.
- Is there an age limit on this tour?
- Children under 9 years old, including babies, are unfortunately not allowed on the tour, as the content of the tour and several of its stops are not suitable for young children. Additionally, any person under the age of 15 must be accompanied by a person at least 15 years of age or older at all times.
- Should I tip the tour guide?
- Gratuities are not included in the price of the tour ticket. A tip for exemplary service is always appreciated, but never required.
- Is this a good sightseeing tour?
- Yes. The tour travels through much of Manhattan while highlighting the specific Gossip Girl locations that are the tour's focus. As a result, families and friends often find this tour an ideal way to tour the city. While the tour does not visit such Manhattan landmarks as the Statue of Liberty or Empire State Building, you will be visiting neighborhoods such as Meatpacking District, the Lower East Side, and the Upper East Side.
- Are food and drink included on the tour? Can I bring my own?
- No food or drinks are served on the tour, but you can feel free to bring something of your own if it is neat and you're sure to remove all garbage from the bus at the end of the tour. There may be a few quick stops where you can grab something during the tour. Alcohol is completely prohibited on the bus.
- Are the tours conducted in English only?
- Yes, the Gossip Girl Sites tour is only conducted in English at this time. Since so much of the tour is visual, however, visitors from countries such as Japan, Germany, France, Spain and many others have enjoyed the tour just the same!
- What type of bus is used?
- The tour is conducted on a closed coach bus. It is heated in the winter and air conditioned in the summer.
- Is there assigned seating on the bus?
- Priority seating offers guaranteed assigned seating. Otherwise, seating is first come, first serve. If you have a number of people in your party that want to sit together, you should make sure to arrive 15-20 minutes early. Guests that arrive late or right at the starting time are much more likely to have to split up their group.
- Is there a bathroom on the bus?
- Almost all of the buses used on the Gossip Girl Sites tours have bathrooms.
- Are the buses handicapped accessible?
- Yes, but you need to contact On Location Tours directly before booking your tickets to arrange a wheelchair accessible bus, if needed. To do this, please click “Contact OnLocation” to the left of the page. Buses are not equipped with lap or shoulder belts or harnesses. We are committed to providing accessible tours to persons with disabilities and are able to provide accessible vehicles for passengers with mobility impairments. Notice of the need for an accessible vehicle at least 24 hours in advance is strongly recommended so as to guarantee the timely provision of an accessible vehicle. The wheelchair lifts can accommodate up to approximately 600 pounds total. However, If you will be using a fold-up wheelchair and will be traveling with someone who can provide assistance on and off the bus, you do not need to inform us ahead of time as all of our buses have room in the luggage compartment to store it.
- Are cameras allowed on the tour?
- Yes. While photography and filming are not allowed on the bus portion of the tour, there are some great spots for taking photos and videos at our numerous stops along the way.
- Are gift certificates available for the tour?
- Yes, gift certificates are available and make a perfect gift for holidays, birthdays or any other occasion! To purchase a gift certificate for this activity, please click on the "Gift certificates: Purchase" link in the box above.
- How is my gift certificate delivered? Can I print it out now and give it to the recipient myself?
- Yes, you can! When you purchase your gift certificate online, you will be presented immediately with your gift certificate so that you can print it out and deliver it. If you buy it over the phone, a link to your gift certificate will be emailed to you as soon as your purchase is completed.
- What if I want the gift certificate emailed to the recipient instead?
- That's no problem, either! When you purchase your gift certificate, just select the option to have the certificate emailed directly to the recipient and provide their email address. You'll even be able to decide whether you want the email sent immediately or if you'd prefer to schedule it to be emailed on a future date. (For instance, if you want to buy it today so you don't forget, but you don't want it emailed to the recipient until their special day!)
- Can I book a private tour?
- Yes, private tours are available. Most groups, however, decide to attend the public tour for two reasons. First, it is usually significantly less expensive. Second, part of the fun of the tour is interacting with all the other Gossip Girl fans that take the public tour. If you are interested in booking a private tour, contact On Location Tours by clicking “Contact OnLocation” to the left of the page.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity takes place rain or shine.
- The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability).
- Children under 9 are not allowed on the Gossip Girl Sites tour.
- Children under 9 years old are not allowed on the tour (including babies), as the content of the tour and several of its stops are not suitable for young children. Tour participants under the age of 15 must accompanied by someone at least 15 years of age.
- Important: If you purchase the Central Park TV & Movie Sites tour add-on,
- You MUST email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-683-2027 to reserve a spot on the tour. Central Park TV & Movie Sites and Gossip Girl Sites must be taken on different days.
On Location Tours
On Location Tours, Inc. is among the world’s largest TV and movie tour companies with tours in New York City and Boston. The tours feature sites from the hottest and latest on the big and small screen. Founded in 1999, it is one of the East Coast’s most popular tourist attractions, serving TV & movie buffs from around world.
On Location Tours has been featured in thousands of media outlets around the world, including TV Guide, Newsweek, Business Week, Entertainment Weekly, Wall Street Journal, The Today Show, HBO, and the Travel Channel's TV Road Trip.
The aim of On Location Tours is to allow people the opportunity to straddle fiction and reality, letting them feel as though they are part of the TV show or movie.