Live a day in the life of Serena, Blair, Chuck, Dan, Vanessa, and Nate on this three hour guided bus tour that visits more than 40 locations that were used in filming the hit TV series.
Find out behind the scenes information and little known facts about the cast and crew of Gossip Girl from local New York City actors and actresses who are the guides on this exciting tour.
On this tour you will:
- Go on location at Henri Bendel where Blair and Serena shop
- Pass the Vera Wang boutique where Blair tried on her wedding gown
- Shop at the candy store where Dan helped Vanessa shop
- Get spotted at Constance Billard & St. Jude's schools
- Hold court at the Met Steps while you stop for a photo op
- Visit Grand Central Terminal where Serena returned to NYC in the first episode
- Visit The Empire Hotel, site of Chuck Bass’ newest home and business
For a limited time, add on the Central Park TV & Movie Sites walking tour for only $12! Available as an add-on during purchase process. Please note: you must email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-683-2027 to reserve a spot on the walking tour. Central Park TV & Movie Sites and Gossip Girl Sites must be taken on different days.
What Is Not Included?
|Sort by:||Date Attended||Gender||Age||Where From||Group Type|
Awesome, but some false information!
|jaclynkrauss||Sun, Sep 27 10:00 AM||Female||20-29||Local||Group of Friends|
This tour was such an amazing experience, I absolutely loved it. The only thing that bothered me was that my tour guide, Rachel, gave some false information. She said that Rufus and Lilly (Kelly Rutherford & Matthew Settle) are dating in real life, but unfortunately, they aren't. Coming from a Rufly fan myself, I knew that personally, and all of the tabloids and online articles were false. Sorry guys!
our guide Madeline made the tour
|mlp1962||Sat, Sep 19 10:00 AM||Female||50-59||Domestic Tourist(s)||Family With Children|
I purchased this tour for my 25 yr old daughter, my 27 yr old daughter in law and myself. I know nothing about Gossip Girl but they do. Although I found it odd that all the people on the tour were SO INTO THIS SERIES AND IT'S CHARACTERS, our guide Madeline made it very enjoyable even for me.
|hanahj||Sat, Sep 12 10:00 AM||Female||20-29||Domestic Tourist(s)||Group of Friends|
The Gossip Girl tour was cute and fun. My sister and I watched all seasons of the show when it was on tv and were excited to take this tour. There was a good mix between seeing sites on and off the bus, and the clips they played were fun and jogged my memory after not seeing the show in so long! In the end, the tour was cute, fun and enjoyable -- exactly what I thought it'd be!
|Granit||Sat, Sep 12 10:00 AM||Female||40-49||Local||Family With Children|
The tour was exactly what I expected and more. The tour guide Abby was very friendly and informative. The tour bus was really nice and clean. The TV's showing clips from the show was a great added touch. The only negative I would have to say is I wish the tour was longer so that there could be a few more stops to be able to get out and take pictures and visit more places from the show. We got to stop at only 4 locations during the 3 hour tour so more locations would make for a better tour, in my opinion. We choose this tour because it was my daughters 14th Birthday and she wanted to spend the day in NYC with her family and close friends. They all love the Gossip Girl Show so they really enjoyed the tour and loved all the photos they were able to take, they just wish there was more stops like I had mentioned for more photo opportunities. Over all, I would definitely recommend this tour.
Fantastic and enthusiastic guide
|paton_sarah||Mon, Sep 7 10:00 AM||Female||30-39||International Tourist(s)||Family Without Children|
Abby was a fantastic guide she was enthusiastic and you could tell she loved gossip girl
|77julie77||Mon, Sep 7 10:00 AM||Female||30-39||International Tourist(s)||Other|
We felt like we were considered in this tour. We had time to see what we needed and had good explanations. The guide was very nice and was really with us.
It was awesome
|heena123||Mon, Sep 7 10:00 AM||Female||Under 20||International Tourist(s)||Group of Friends|
The gossip girl tour was great! We saw so many cool places from the show & if your a gossip girl fan like me I would 100% recommend to go! You get to see so much of New York it's awesome! Our tour guide Abby was great & knew everything about gossip girl, letting us know some behind scenes info as well! Overall great tour!
Tour guide Abby was the highlight of the tour!
|Kmedwards22||Sun, Sep 6 10:00 AM||Female||20-29||Domestic Tourist(s)||Group of Friends|
I went on the tour with one of my friends and we couldnt stop raving about how much we enjoyed our tour guide Abby. She immediately made everyone feel welcome and involved in the tour and was extremely energetic throughout the whole tour which is hard to do when most of us were half asleep! She was very knowledgeable about the show and definitely was the most enjoyable part of the tour.
Highly recommend this tour for Gossip Girl lovers!
|Bianca511||Fri, Aug 28 10:00 AM||Female||30-39||International Tourist(s)||Individual|
Abby was an amazing host. I loved every minute of the Gossip Girl tour. It was amazing seeing the city that housed one of my favourite shows. I would recommend seeing the Upper East side via this tour to figure out what you want to go back and see. If you are thinking about booking this tour do it - you won't regret it.
Happy Sweet 16!
|mamabenz622||Fri, Aug 28 10:00 AM||Female||40-49||Local||Other|
This was an awesome way to celebrate my daughters sweet 16!! We were privileged to be escorted around the Palace for a brief few minutes before the bus tour even began which truly was the highlight of the girls day!
The girls were able to relive so many special moments and you could hear their hearts beating thru their gasps of delight! The tour was informational and well guided. I felt like such a tourist... even though I have have lived in NY my whole life!!
- If the tour is sold out, is there a waiting list?
- No, On Location Tours does not keep a waiting list for our tours. Tours usually sell out, and often well in advance, so please make sure to purchase your tickets far in advance, especially if you have limited time availability.
- Where does the tour end?
- Near Grand Central Station.
- Are we on the bus the whole tour?
- Absolutely not. The tour takes place on a coach bus since the locations are spread out all around Manhattan. But we get off the bus at a number of locations along the way, giving you the opportunity to experience the locations and take pictures. Whenever you leave the bus, it is with the tour guide. The tour includes a mix of on-the-bus viewings of locations and stops to get off the bus to explore, all woven into the story of how they relate to the hit series Gossip Girl!
- What exact locations do we visit?
- The exact itinerary and route of the tour varies somewhat from tour to tour, so we can't say ahead of time exactly which locations will be visited on a specific tour.
- Is there ever a circumstance when a location is omitted from the tour?
- While it is extremely rare, we do sometimes need to skip or modify certain locations that usually are part of the tour. Since the tour is visiting real-life locations all around Manhattan, the tour's itinerary can sometimes be impacted by traffic conditions, store hours, etc. On Location Tours assumes no liability or responsibility for: traffic conditions, access to sites, or other conditions beyond its control.
- Is there an age limit on this tour?
- Children under 9 years old, including babies, are unfortunately not allowed on the tour, as the content of the tour and several of its stops are not suitable for young children. Additionally, any person under the age of 15 must be accompanied by a person at least 15 years of age or older at all times.
- Should I tip the tour guide?
- Gratuities are not included in the price of the tour ticket. A tip for exemplary service is always appreciated, but never required.
- Is this a good sightseeing tour?
- Yes. The tour travels through much of Manhattan while highlighting the specific Gossip Girl locations that are the tour's focus. As a result, families and friends often find this tour an ideal way to tour the city. While the tour does not visit such Manhattan landmarks as the Statue of Liberty or Empire State Building, you will be visiting neighborhoods such as Meatpacking District, the Lower East Side, and the Upper East Side.
- Are food and drink included on the tour? Can I bring my own?
- No food or drinks are served on the tour, but you can feel free to bring something of your own if it is neat and you're sure to remove all garbage from the bus at the end of the tour. There may be a few quick stops where you can grab something during the tour. Alcohol is completely prohibited on the bus.
- Are the tours conducted in English only?
- Yes, the Gossip Girl Sites tour is only conducted in English at this time. Since so much of the tour is visual, however, visitors from countries such as Japan, Germany, France, Spain and many others have enjoyed the tour just the same!
- What type of bus is used?
- The tour is conducted on a closed coach bus. It is heated in the winter and air conditioned in the summer.
- Is there assigned seating on the bus?
- Priority seating offers guaranteed assigned seating. Otherwise, seating is first come, first serve. If you have a number of people in your party that want to sit together, you should make sure to arrive 15-20 minutes early. Guests that arrive late or right at the starting time are much more likely to have to split up their group.
- Is there a bathroom on the bus?
- Almost all of the buses used on the Gossip Girl Sites tours have bathrooms.
- Are the buses handicapped accessible?
- Yes, but you need to contact On Location Tours directly before booking your tickets to arrange a wheelchair accessible bus, if needed. To do this, please click “Contact OnLocation” to the left of the page. Buses are not equipped with lap or shoulder belts or harnesses. We are committed to providing accessible tours to persons with disabilities and are able to provide accessible vehicles for passengers with mobility impairments. Notice of the need for an accessible vehicle at least 24 hours in advance is strongly recommended so as to guarantee the timely provision of an accessible vehicle. The wheelchair lifts can accommodate up to approximately 600 pounds total. However, If you will be using a fold-up wheelchair and will be traveling with someone who can provide assistance on and off the bus, you do not need to inform us ahead of time as all of our buses have room in the luggage compartment to store it.
- Are cameras allowed on the tour?
- Yes. While photography and filming are not allowed on the bus portion of the tour, there are some great spots for taking photos and videos at our numerous stops along the way.
- Are gift certificates available for the tour?
- Yes, gift certificates are available and make a perfect gift for holidays, birthdays or any other occasion! To purchase a gift certificate for this activity, please click on the "Gift certificates: Purchase" link in the box above.
- How is my gift certificate delivered? Can I print it out now and give it to the recipient myself?
- Yes, you can! When you purchase your gift certificate online, you will be presented immediately with your gift certificate so that you can print it out and deliver it. If you buy it over the phone, a link to your gift certificate will be emailed to you as soon as your purchase is completed.
- What if I want the gift certificate emailed to the recipient instead?
- That's no problem, either! When you purchase your gift certificate, just select the option to have the certificate emailed directly to the recipient and provide their email address. You'll even be able to decide whether you want the email sent immediately or if you'd prefer to schedule it to be emailed on a future date. (For instance, if you want to buy it today so you don't forget, but you don't want it emailed to the recipient until their special day!)
- Can I book a private tour?
- Yes, private tours are available. Most groups, however, decide to attend the public tour for two reasons. First, it is usually significantly less expensive. Second, part of the fun of the tour is interacting with all the other Gossip Girl fans that take the public tour. If you are interested in booking a private tour, contact On Location Tours by clicking “Contact OnLocation” to the left of the page.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity takes place rain or shine.
- The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability).
- Children under 9 are not allowed on the Gossip Girl Sites tour.
- Children under 9 years old are not allowed on the tour (including babies), as the content of the tour and several of its stops are not suitable for young children. Tour participants under the age of 15 must accompanied by someone at least 15 years of age.
- Important: If you purchase the Central Park TV & Movie Sites tour add-on,
- You MUST email email@example.com or call 212-683-2027 to reserve a spot on the tour. Central Park TV & Movie Sites and Gossip Girl Sites must be taken on different days.
On Location Tours
On Location Tours, Inc. is among the world’s largest TV and movie tour companies with tours in New York City and Boston. The tours feature sites from the hottest and latest on the big and small screen. Founded in 1999, it is one of the East Coast’s most popular tourist attractions, serving TV & movie buffs from around world.
On Location Tours has been featured in thousands of media outlets around the world, including TV Guide, Newsweek, Business Week, Entertainment Weekly, Wall Street Journal, The Today Show, HBO, and the Travel Channel's TV Road Trip.
The aim of On Location Tours is to allow people the opportunity to straddle fiction and reality, letting them feel as though they are part of the TV show or movie.