- Boarding will begin at 10:30 pm, and the trip will return back to the dock about 15 minutes after the show.
- No food or drinks will be provided on board, so please bring your own!
- Enjoy great music by DJ Whale Cakes!
The Happy Days, Seawolf, New Easy Rider, El Dorado and Salty Lady are 43' Delta Marines and New El Dorado III is a 55' power catamaran. All come with the latest modern electronic technology . Equipped with the newly repowered Catapillar eco-friendly diesel motors, heated cabin, sundeck and premium viewing options.
Come alone, come with a group - either way you're sure to have fun! Its going to sell out fast buy your tickets soon!
A night to remember on San Francisco Bay....
What Is Not Included?
- How should I dress?
- Dress very warm in layers. It will be a typical chilly evening on the bay. Hats and gloves are recommended.
- How long will the fireworks show be? How much of the trip is cruising and for how much of it will we be watching the show?
- The fireworks show is typically 15 minutes in length starting at the stroke of midnight. This will leave about 1.5 hours for cruising around the bay and taking in the sights.
- Is there any sightseeing at all on this trip?
- Yes! There will be sightseeing on the bay, depending on the weather. Attendees can expect great views of the San Francisco skyline and the Golden Gate Bridge. We'll be in prime viewing location to ring in the new year under some of the latest and greatest pyrotechnics!
- Will we get wet?
- While it is a boat and a slight degree of wetness is always a possibility, the protected waters of the bay are typically very calm and splash is kept to a minimum.
- Can I bring my own food and drinks on board?
- Yes, attendees can feel free to bring their own food and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages on board with them. Small handheld coolers are ok, but no large or on-wheels coolers will be allowed.
- What happens if it rains?
- The fireworks show will run in foggy or slightly rainy weather. If weather forces us to cancel the cruise, you would be provided with a credit to come back and join us on a future outing.
- What is the route of the trip?
- While our specific route is weather-dependent, ticket-holders will see the San Francisco skyline and the golden gate bridge. Then we head over to a prime viewing location for the fireworks show before heading back.
- Can I purchase a gift certificate?
- Yes, gift certificates make a great gift for any occasion! If you are interested in purchasing a gift certificate, please click “Contact SFWhaleTours” and include the following information: how many tickets you want the gift certificate to be good for, the mailing address you want them sent to, and your phone number so that San Francisco Whale Tours can contact you to process the gift certificate. Thanks!
- Can I bring alcohol on the cruise?
- You may bring beer or wine on the trip, but nothing with a higher alcohol content. Hard liquor is not allowed on board.
- Do I have to purchase tickets in advance?
- Advance purchase is required, and trips often sell out quickly. Please buy your tickets well in advance. Tickets can only be purchased with a Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
- Are children allowed?
- Children are more than welcome to come along! Everybody will need a ticket to attend.
- Is the cruise suitable for pregnant women?
- Pregnant women should consult with their doctors before participating in any active activities. For safety reasons, we do not recommend that pregnant women attend. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact SFWhaleTours" link to discuss further.
- Do your trips depart on time?
- Yes! We kindly ask that you arrive 30 minutes early for check-in. Don't miss the boat!
- How far are you from the major airports?
- We are approximately 30 minutes from San Francisco and Oakland airports depending on traffic.
- Are there restrooms on the boat?
- Yes, both boats are equipped with clean restrooms for your convenience.
- Are the boats safe?
- Safety is our number one priority! Our boats meet the current United States Coast guard regulations, and our experienced captain and crew make every effort to ensure a fun and safe adventure.
- Are your boats handicapped accessible?
- Unfortunately, there are 4 steps you must take to board the boat, but if you are mobile enough our crew would be glad to assist you onto the boat with the best of their ability. The bathrooms on board are not wheelchair accessible but can be used by a passenger with limited mobility. If you'd like to make a request for any special accommodations, please click on the "Contact SFWhaleTours" link.
- Can I smoke on the boat?
- No, smoking is not permitted on board.
- Do you offer SFWhaleTours merchandise?
- Yes, please click on the "Contact SFWhaleTours" link for more information and merchandise will be provided on board for purchase.
- Can I book a private trip?
- Yes, we do offer private charters. To inquire further, please click on the "Contact SFWhaleTours" link for more information.
San Francisco Whale Tours
Featuring top-of-the-line vessels, Kitty Kat, Happy Days and Seawolf , San Francisco Whale Tours features a variety of sightseeing and wildlife oriented excursions with a top of the line experienced crew.
Every trip is a unique experience - don't miss the boat!