Please join us for this special warm and cozy cruise tailored for friends, family, and all your loved ones during the Holiday Season. Step inside this toasty solarium in full holiday decor for a 90 minute cruise to see the New York City lights.
Delicious Hot Cocoa, Cookies, and treats for all our guests are included! Join in on live Holiday Carols or enjoy or live Holiday Jazz Trio! (Musically-talented groups are our special hosts for each of these cruises!)
Sit back and enjoy the gorgeous view of the island from the heated back-deck salon of these 1920s style yachts.
On this 1.5-hour cruise, take in picturesque views from our glassed-in observatory. Highlights along the way include:
- The Yacht Manhattan or Manhattan II in Full Holiday Decor!
- Cocoa, Cookies & some sing-along Holiday Carols or live Holiday Jazz!
- Battery Park, South Street Seaport & the Financial District
- Governor's Island, The Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
- Parts of Brooklyn & Queens & the NYC skyline
- The Williamsburg, Manhattan & Brooklyn Bridges of the East River
Please Note: This cruise runs the same time as our City Lights Cruise normally runs starting the week right after Thanksgiving.
The Jazz Trio hosts Wed, Fri & Sun and live caroling takes place on Mon, Tue & Thurs. On Saturdays we alternate between Caroling & Jazz -- see a special note on each Saturday Cruise to see who is performing.
What Is Not Included?
|Sort by:||Date Attended||Gender||Age||Where From||Group Type|
|algdunham||Tue, Dec 29, 15 7:30 PM||Unspecified||Unspecified||Unspecified||Unspecified|
The boat was so pretty and festively decorated! Staff was enthusiactic and friendly. Great cocktails, and amazing views of trhe city at night. The views of "the Lady" were amazing!!
Favorite part of our NYC trip!
|aerrinh||Mon, Dec 28, 15 6:00 PM||Female||30-39||Domestic Tourist(s)||Family With Children|
The Cocoa and Caroling Cruise was by far everyone's favorite part of the trip. The boat was so nice, and beautifully decorated for Christmas. We got excellent views of everything, especially the Statue of Liberty. If you get the chance, book this cruise!!
Beautiful but has potential for more
|taniavillalt||Mon, Dec 28, 15 6:00 PM||Female||20-29||International Tourist(s)||Couple on a Date|
The boat is amazing, the view is breathtaking and the staff was ok... i think they could put a little more thought into the carols because they were sometimes out of place and not enjoyable, maybe the jazz trip is more fun. also, the cookies ran out before we could try them and felt sometimes that staff were in a rush to finish the ride.
Very pleasant ride, great start to our vacation
|Sherri5||Mon, Dec 28, 15 4:00 PM||Unspecified||40-49||Domestic Tourist(s)||Family With Children|
My two girls thoroughly enjoyed the cruise. We traveled in December and although nippy outside, we enjoyed the beautiful views, atmosphere and crew! Highly recommended!
Love the Holiday Jazz Cruise
|fergly||Sun, Dec 27, 15 5:30 PM||Female||60-69||Local||Group of Friends|
We have done this cruise twice and it was just as much fun the second time as the first. The boat is beautiful inside, seating is comfortable, and seeing the City from the water is spectacular. Having live jazz music on board is the icing on the cake. Wonderful experience and a great photo op!
Fantastic Holiday Treat
|EmmaCavalier||Sun, Dec 27, 15 5:30 PM||Female||20-29||Local||Family Without Children|
Not just a fun activity for tourists. This was a pleasant view of the city that even locals rarely see. I bought tickets for me and my mother as a Christmas present, and we both had a wonderful time. I look forward to climbing aboard again.
Great time out
|Biscuit4197||Sat, Dec 26, 15 9:30 PM||Male||Under 20||Local||Couple on a Date|
The Classic Harvor line is stupendous, great service and friendly people. Highly recommended
Great trip for festive season.
|Ashishsharma||Sat, Dec 26, 15 5:30 PM||Male||30-39||Local||Family With Children|
Enjoyed alot music, ambiance, boat, crew and service. Must go.. its really a great view at night also..
Unresponsive Customer Service
|wjkimmerle||Wed, Dec 23, 15 6:00 PM||Male||30-39||Local||Couple on a Date|
My wife and I planned to attend the holiday cruise for our first anniversary. Two days prior I came down with a severe respiratory infection. I reached out by both phone and email. I truly understand the company's policy of no rescheduling permitted, but some response to multiple inquiries would have been more professional. We heard nothing back in response to multiple emails or voicemails, and really would not book again. It was a shame because it was going to be a really special evening for us and we really hoped to enjoy it when we were healthier.
|Saidie123||Wed, Dec 23, 15 6:00 PM||Female||60-69||Domestic Tourist(s)||Family With Children|
It was raining and we still had a great time. Went out on deck in the rain to photograph the statue of liberty...awesome
- Is food available on the boat?
- There will be some holiday cookies included on this cruise. You are welcome to bring more fun snacks for your friends and family if you like.
- Do cruises sell out frequently?
- Cruises often sell out, and are rarely open for booking more than a week in advance. Check the website or call the week of the date you would like to attend to check availability for public trips and to book as early as possible.
- Is there parking and how much is it?
- There is parking at Chelsea Piers. You must be south-bound on the West Side Hwy in order to access the turn-in for parking on Piers 61, 60, and 59. Up to 3 hours of parking is $25, and up to 4 hours is $38.
- What type of ticket should I buy if I'm bringing a very young child?
- For children between the ages of 3 and 14 you should purchase a reduced price Child ticket. Children ages 2 and younger ride for free, but you’ll still need to enter the appropriate number of Infant tickets labeled “Free” when purchasing. All passengers, regardless of age, must have a ticket, so please make sure your entire party is accounted for in this way.
- Why doesn't the schedule list weekdays for more than the next couple of weeks?
- Weekend dates are currently available for purchase for the coming months. These vessels are a very popular choice for private charter cruises, so weekdays are added as they become available for the public, which may not be until just a week or two before the cruise date. If the date you are looking for is not currently listed in the schedule, please check back at this website frequently for updates, or contact Classic Harbor Line by clicking “Contact SailNYC” (Many people also use the “Email a Friend” link to send themselves an email so they can easily return to this page for schedule updates.)
- What exactly do we see on the cruise?
- We travel south from Chelsea Piers on the Hudson River, passing the West Village and Tribeca portion of Hudson River Park. We then round Battery Park, heading up the East River to travel under the Brooklyn, Williamsburg, and Manhatttan Bridges. Then make a wide pass through the New York City Harbor to grab a spectacular view of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the Financial District and the complete NYC skyline before heading north on the Hudson River to return to Chelsea Piers.
- How about drinks? Should I bring those too?
- No, it is illegal for you to bring alcohol of your own on board. A complimentary beverage from the bar will be offered on trips. Additional beverages will be available for purchase. Unlimited hot cocoa and cookies for all adults and children.
- Are these vessels safe?
- Absolutely. Along with your captain, there is a minimum of two crew members on every sail to make sure you feel comfortable and at home on the water. We are stocked with water, beverages, and life jackets should you feel you need one.
- How steady is the cruise? Am I likely to get seasick?
- It is very rare for our guests to become seasick. While most people do not experience any sea sickness on these vessels, you may want to consider light medication if you normally take it for motion sickness. We cannot officially advise you to take any medication, however.
- Is there an age limit for these cruises?
- While there is no age limit for the cruise, all attendees under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Where does the cruise finish?
- Our cruise will end at the same pier from which it departed.
- Is gratuity included in the price of the cruise?
- Gratuity is not included in the price of the cruise. Parties of 12 or more will be contacted directly by Classic Harbor Line within 48 hours of purchasing tickets to provide credit card information for an additional charge of 18% gratuity.
- Can I get a refund or reschedule my tickets after buying them?
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Do you ever cancel cruises due to bad weather?
- The cruise runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where we are forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability) or be refunded.
- What happens if it starts raining when we're out on our cruise?
- The aft-deck observatory of these yachts is a completely enclosed area with a roof, so in the event of rain, you will be covered.
- Are these yachts handicap accessible?
- They are accessible to those with walkers and canes. While the exterior deck is also accessible to those in wheelchairs, These vessels are not completely wheelchair accessible by average standards. If you are in a wheelchair, please keep in mind that there is unfortunately no access into the main cabin (the back interior observatory). In addition, areas such as the on-board restrooms have limited access as they are located down several steps. A guest using a wheelchair who would like to reach the back observatory must be comfortable with being carried down by our crew. For this reason, we cannot safely accommodate guests who require this service if they weigh more than 175 pounds. If you will need this service, please click “Contact SailNYC” to discuss with us before purchasing tickets.
- Can I book a private charter cruise?
- Yes, private cruises can be a unique and elegant event for your group. If you are interested in booking a private cruise, please contact us by clicking “Contact SailNYC” to the left of the page
- Is smoking permitted during the cruise?
- No, smoking is not permitted anywhere on the boat.
- Are gift certificates available for this cruise?
- Yes, gift certificates are available, and they make a perfect gift for holidays, birthdays or any other occasion! To purchase a gift certificate for this cruise, please click on the "Gift Certificates: Purchase" link in the box above.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity takes place rain or shine.
- The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability), receive credit for a future event, or receive a refund.
- Parties of 12 or more will be contacted for an additional gratuity charge of 18%.
- Classic Harbor Line will contact you directly within 48 hours of your purchase to take your credit card information for the additional charge. You must be reachable at the telephone number and email you provide.
Classic Harbor Line
Both the Yacht Manhattan and Manhattan II were constructed right here in New York State by Scarano Boat Building. We take great pride in their New York heritage as well as in serving the very best of New York bees, wines, cheeses, produce and local baked goods aboard their decks.
Edible Manhattan wrote that we are “not your mother’s Circle Line.” We strive to surpass any “tourist” expectations of what a harbor cruise entails: We include a “taste of New York” in our menus and maintain an unprecedented level of hospitality aboard a special, beautiful, intimate yacht built by NY craftsmen.
Classically-lined and comfortable with teak decks and mahogany rails, these vessels can accommodate up to 110 guests. They feature an enclosed, cushioned observatory surrounded by large windows and skylights. They are equipped for all weather with a/c & heating and thus operates comfortably from early spring through New Year’s Day.