Please join us for this special warm and cozy cruise tailored for friends, family, and all your loved ones during the Holiday Season. Step inside this toasty solarium in full holiday decor for a 90 minute cruise to see the New York City lights.
Delicious Hot Cocoa, Cookies, and treats for all our guests are included! Join in on live Holiday Carols or enjoy or live Holiday Jazz Trio! (Musically-talented groups are our special hosts for each of these cruises!)
Sit back and enjoy the gorgeous view of the island from the heated back-deck salon of these 1920s style yachts.
On this 1.5-hour cruise, take in picturesque views from our glassed-in observatory. Highlights along the way include:
- The Yacht Manhattan or Manhattan II in Full Holiday Decor!
- Cocoa, Cookies & some sing-along Holiday Carols or live Holiday Jazz!
- Battery Park, South Street Seaport & the Financial District
- Governor's Island, The Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
- Parts of Brooklyn & Queens & the NYC skyline
- The Williamsburg, Manhattan & Brooklyn Bridges of the East River
Please Note: This cruise runs the same time as our City Lights Cruise normally runs starting the week right after Thanksgiving.
The Jazz Trio hosts Wed, Fri & Sun and live caroling takes place on Mon, Tue, Thurs & Sat on this warm and cheerful Holiday Cruise!
What Is Not Included?
|Sort by:||Date Attended||Gender||Age||Where From||Group Type|
|AndreiRom||Fri, Jan 2 8:00 PM||Male||30-39||International Tourist(s)||Family With Children|
Everything was just fine. Views, ambience, food and drinks, very hospitable personnel. And the price was too good in comparison with other providers.
|dmcnamar||Fri, Jan 2 8:00 PM||Male||20-29||Local||Couple on a Date|
It was a ton of fun! Great experience! We got the NY specialty wine and enjoyed the Jazz immensely. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a fun date night.
It was a great event to end the Christmas holiday!
|remstur66||Tue, Dec 30, 14 7:30 PM||Female||40-49||Domestic Tourist(s)||Family With Children|
It was great! The singing was fun and was an excellent way to get in the mood for New Years Eve celebration! Plenty of great photo ops if you wanted to venture outside onto the deck!
Perfect family activity!
|deefoy||Mon, Dec 29, 14 6:00 PM||Female||30-39||Domestic Tourist(s)||Family With Children|
Everyone on the boat was friendly and service was excellent. HIghly recommend as a way to see lots of NYC sites in a short period of time while staying warm. Our kids were in their glory and the trip was a great highlight of our visit. Awesome time!
|vet270||Mon, Dec 29, 14 6:00 PM||Female||50-59||Local||Family With Children|
The boat is adorable and the crew friendly. However, although they handed out song sheets for Christmas singalongs they stopped without finishing and we had to sing without the carolers - while they stood by the bar. All in all it was nice, a little pricey. If they entertained longer it would have been better.
Pretty much perfect experience
|nkrishna||Sun, Dec 28, 14 5:30 PM||Male||30-39||Local||Family Without Children|
My boyfriend and I took his parents, who were visiting from out of town, on this jazz cruise as a surprise. The route was great (amazing view of the Statue of Liberty, bridges), the staff friendly and knowledgeable, and the band excellent (I'd happily listen to them on land, too). We all enjoyed it thoroughly.
Enthusiastic crew provides memorable experience
|Kelli1116||Sun, Dec 28, 14 5:30 PM||Female||20-29||Local||Family Without Children|
My boyfriend and I purchased these tickets for Christmas gifts for our mothers and grandmothers. Everyone absolutely enjoyed the evening and raved about their experience to friends and families for days! The crew and band were both very friendly and helpful all evening. The boat was small but we were assigned a table that accommodated us well. We brought our own food aboard (chips and dip and small sandwiches) which was welcomed. Beautiful views of the city skyline of both New Jersey, Manhattan, and Brooklyn. Especially beautiful views of the Statue of Liberty and Brooklym Bridge. Looking forward to future cruises!
Last Christmas Gift
|tsteinmetz53||Sat, Dec 27, 14 9:30 PM||Male||50-59||Local||Family Without Children|
I scheduled the cruise as a final Christmas gift for my fiancé and myself. Perfect final Christmas thing to do. I will definitely be back next year. Awesome time!!!
Amazing addition to Christmas in NYC!
|Scgapboy||Sat, Dec 27, 14 9:30 PM||Male||30-39||Local||Family Without Children|
My mother was visiting for her first Christmas in NYC & I decided this would be a great end to her visit! It was truly amazing! I'm looking to make this an annual tradition now! Can't wait till next year!
Holiday spirit on water
|Natishvili||Sat, Dec 27, 14 5:30 PM||Female||20-29||Local||Family With Children|
My sister was feeling down and not at all festive. I came across the tickets and decided to give it a try.
It turned out to be one of the greatest nights. The staff is very welcoming, they go out of their way to make everyone comfortable. The singing carols part i was little worried about since i cant even sing in the shower,but the staff sets an easy going atmosphere in which everyone forgets their singing abilities. They offer hot chocolate (spiked) or wine. We also ordered a cheese & fruit plate the cheese was taste.
It was lot of fun and ended too soon. I didnt want it to end even though i was having a minor motion sickness.
- Is food available on the boat?
- There will be some holiday cookies included on this cruise. You are welcome to bring more fun snacks for your friends and family if you like.
- Do cruises sell out frequently?
- Cruises often sell out, and are rarely open for booking more than a week in advance. Check the website or call the week of the date you would like to attend to check availability for public trips and to book as early as possible.
- Is there parking and how much is it?
- There is parking at Chelsea Piers. You must be south-bound on the West Side Hwy in order to access the turn-in for parking on Piers 61, 60, and 59. Up to 3 hours of parking is $25, and up to 4 hours is $38.
- What type of ticket should I buy if I'm bringing a very young child?
- For children between the ages of 3 and 14 you should purchase a reduced price Child ticket. Children ages 2 and younger ride for free, but you’ll still need to enter the appropriate number of Infant tickets labeled “Free” when purchasing. All passengers, regardless of age, must have a ticket, so please make sure your entire party is accounted for in this way.
- Why doesn't the schedule list weekdays for more than the next couple of weeks?
- Weekend dates are currently available for purchase for the coming months. These vessels are a very popular choice for private charter cruises, so weekdays are added as they become available for the public, which may not be until just a week or two before the cruise date. If the date you are looking for is not currently listed in the schedule, please check back at this website frequently for updates, or contact Classic Harbor Line by clicking “Contact SailNYC” (Many people also use the “Email a Friend” link to send themselves an email so they can easily return to this page for schedule updates.)
- What exactly do we see on the cruise?
- We travel south from Chelsea Piers on the Hudson River, passing the West Village and Tribeca portion of Hudson River Park. We then round Battery Park, heading up the East River to travel under the Brooklyn, Williamsburg, and Manhatttan Bridges. Then make a wide pass through the New York City Harbor to grab a spectacular view of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the Financial District and the complete NYC skyline before heading north on the Hudson River to return to Chelsea Piers.
- How about drinks? Should I bring those too?
- No, it is illegal for you to bring alcohol of your own on board. A complimentary beverage from the bar will be offered on trips. Additional beverages will be available for purchase. Unlimited hot cocoa and cookies for all adults and children.
- Are these vessels safe?
- Absolutely. Along with your captain, there is a minimum of two crew members on every sail to make sure you feel comfortable and at home on the water. We are stocked with water, beverages, and life jackets should you feel you need one.
- How steady is the cruise? Am I likely to get seasick?
- It is very rare for our guests to become seasick. While most people do not experience any sea sickness on these vessels, you may want to consider light medication if you normally take it for motion sickness. We cannot officially advise you to take any medication, however.
- Is there an age limit for these cruises?
- While there is no age limit for the cruise, all attendees under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Where does the cruise finish?
- Our cruise will end at the same pier from which it departed.
- Is gratuity included in the price of the cruise?
- Gratuity is not included in the price of the cruise. Parties of 12 or more will be contacted directly by Classic Harbor Line within 48 hours of purchasing tickets to provide credit card information for an additional charge of 18% gratuity.
- Can I get a refund or reschedule my tickets after buying them?
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Do you ever cancel cruises due to bad weather?
- The cruise runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where we are forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability) or be refunded.
- What happens if it starts raining when we're out on our cruise?
- The aft-deck observatory of these yachts is a completely enclosed area with a roof, so in the event of rain, you will be covered.
- Are these yachts handicap accessible?
- They are accessible to those with walkers and canes. While the exterior deck is also accessible to those in wheelchairs, These vessels are not completely wheelchair accessible by average standards. If you are in a wheelchair, please keep in mind that there is unfortunately no access into the main cabin (the back interior observatory). In addition, areas such as the on-board restrooms have limited access as they are located down several steps. A guest using a wheelchair who would like to reach the back observatory must be comfortable with being carried down by our crew. For this reason, we cannot safely accommodate guests who require this service if they weigh more than 175 pounds. If you will need this service, please click “Contact SailNYC” to discuss with us before purchasing tickets.
- Can I book a private charter cruise?
- Yes, private cruises can be a unique and elegant event for your group. If you are interested in booking a private cruise, please contact us by clicking “Contact SailNYC” to the left of the page
- Is smoking permitted during the cruise?
- No, smoking is not permitted anywhere on the boat.
- Are gift certificates available for this cruise?
- Yes, gift certificates are available, and they make a perfect gift for holidays, birthdays or any other occasion! To purchase a gift certificate for this cruise, please click on the "Gift Certificates: Purchase" link in the box above.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity takes place rain or shine.
- The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability), receive credit for a future event, or receive a refund.
- Parties of 12 or more will be contacted for an additional gratuity charge of 18%.
- Classic Harbor Line will contact you directly within 48 hours of your purchase to take your credit card information for the additional charge. You must be reachable at the telephone number and email you provide.
Classic Harbor Line
Both the Yacht Manhattan and Manhattan II were constructed right here in New York State by Scarano Boat Building. We take great pride in their New York heritage as well as in serving the very best of New York bees, wines, cheeses, produce and local baked goods aboard their decks.
Edible Manhattan wrote that we are “not your mother’s Circle Line.” We strive to surpass any “tourist” expectations of what a harbor cruise entails: We include a “taste of New York” in our menus and maintain an unprecedented level of hospitality aboard a special, beautiful, intimate yacht built by NY craftsmen.
Classically-lined and comfortable with teak decks and mahogany rails, these vessels can accommodate up to 110 guests. They feature an enclosed, cushioned observatory surrounded by large windows and skylights. They are equipped for all weather with a/c & heating and thus operates comfortably from early spring through New Year’s Day.