Treat yourself to the ultimate New York celebrity experience on the TMZ Celebrity Tour New York! Explore the streets of New York City and see the places celebs go to party, play and get in trouble. Visit the hotspots where you can mingle with the stars.
This one-of-a-kind “show on wheels” is produced by the same team behind The TMZ Hollywood Tour, TMZ.COM, and TMZ on TV. On this 2.5-hour tour, you'll get hilarious videos, secrets we've never revealed on the TV show or website, and play fun games with chances to win free stuff! We're doing it all on a custom-designed, 52-passenger bus with a state-of-the-art audio/video system, and our hilarious TMZ tour guides. Experience New York: TMZ Style!
TMZ Celebrity Tour NYC highlights:
- Tours feature hilarious tour guides with everything you want to know about TMZ, celebrities and the latest gossip on all the stars and their adventures in NYC.
- See all the hottest spots in New York City – Uptown Manhattan, SoHo, Tribeca, Meat Packing District, Greenwich Village -- everywhere celebrities go to party, play and get into trouble.
- Hop off the bus in Soho to explore the celebrity-packed neighborhood with the guidance of a special TMZ map.
- Hear inside information and never before revealed details about your favorite celebrities and the stories that TMZ made famous.
- Enjoy a comfortable, enclosed, state-of-the-art bus with large screen video monitors and high-tech audio/video system featuring hysterical material created by the producers of TMZ.
What Is Not Included?
|Sort by:||Date Attended||Gender||Age||Where From||Group Type|
|BigRod||Sun, Aug 2 11:00 AM||Male||40-49||Domestic Tourist(s)||Family With Children|
Exciting , enthusiastic and informative. 2 Hours well spent.
|cords1987||Sat, Aug 1 2:00 PM||Female||20-29||Unspecified||Unspecified|
Not only did our driver not show up, but when I called to reschedule a tour time, the lady hung up on me! I had to reschedule my entire day because of this. I was only in town for a few days, too, so it was frustrating wasting time standing there and staying in the area for 3 additional hours waiting for a new tour guide. During the tour a lady and 2 gentlemen were filming a YouTube show. They were sitting in the back and talking loud. Numerous people asked them to stop, because we were distracted and couldn't hear the guide. I finally had the courage to tell the guide BUT HE DID NOTHING ABOUT IT! The group still continued to film their "show" and talk loudly. NEVER AGAIN AM I DOING THIS TOUR! COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!
No Stars, but nice ride through town
|bmommab47||Sat, Aug 1 2:00 PM||Female||50-59||Local||Family With Children|
The tour guide........can't remember his name, was friendly and funny. I could tell he was scoping out the hot spots in hopes of spotting some famous folks.............we didn't see anyone famous, but did she a lot of their homes. We also saw a lot of hot eating spots and some production studios............all in all, a nice outing.
Jordan is a Rock Star!!!
|MBelasco||Fri, Jul 31 2:00 PM||Female||40-49||Local||Family With Children|
My family was in town visiting from St. Louis and wanted to experience NYC on a tour bus. While, I traditionally avoid all things Times Square the TMZ tour sounded like it would be a great way to take in the sights. What I loved most about the tour was the air conditioned bus, the videos and JORDAN. He truly loves his job and he made everyone feel welcomed. He was knowledgeable about the city and all of the dirt (literally) that goes down there. Kudos to you TMZ for employing Jordan he made an otherwise lackluster tour (no celebrities were sighted and the locations we visited were okay) fun.
|pghbob1||Fri, Jul 31 11:00 AM||Male||50-59||Local||Family Without Children|
First off there was a truck broke down at the intersection so our guide had to come get us,that's n.y for you. The tour was very cool my wife and I Absolutely loved it and our tour guide Jordan was very enthusiastic,informative and fun. The tour took us to neat neighborhoods. and I love tmz to begin with so I definitely recommend this tour to anyone coming to new York really of any age group. Oh yes also I was one of the people who won a t-shirt so that was really cool. Bob and arlene. Pittsburgh, pa.
Informing, entertaining, exciting.
|dsalyer||Mon, Jul 27 2:00 PM||Male||40-49||Domestic Tourist(s)||Family With Children|
The tour was definitely one of the high points of our NYC vacation. I would recommend booking seats if your planning a trip there or in L.A.
Fun trip w/ TMZ!
|moonriderz||Sun, Jul 26 11:00 AM||Female||40-49||Domestic Tourist(s)||Family With Children|
Had a great trip on the TMZ tour - was able to get around pretty quickly being it was a Sunday - however, didn't see any celebrities - hoping we would have caught a glimpse, but still a great time and the host was funny and seemed to really like his job! Sorry can't remember his name :)
|beancounter1||Sun, Jul 26 11:00 AM||Male||40-49||Domestic Tourist(s)||Individual|
this was my 1st time doing a celebrity bus tour and it was a complete waste of time and money. luckily it didn't cost much so and so lives here and theses celebs have a place in here. blah, blah, blah. oh, and let's play clips from our tv show about whichever celeb we say lives in that building that you will see down the street as we cross the intersection. look for the green awning or whatever. the guide was good at what he did but then he asked for tips afterward. i already thought the cost of the tour was a waste so there was no way i was giving this guy a tip. about the only thing i liked was having the seat to myself and the air conditioning. glad it didn't cost much
|smrichards||Sun, Jul 26 11:00 AM||Male||30-39||Domestic Tourist(s)||Unspecified|
Jordan was awesome!!! Very fun and informative tour - especially for a TMZ fan and junkie!
funny host. good time
|buknbo17||Sat, Jul 25 5:00 PM||Female||50-59||Domestic Tourist(s)||Other|
The tour was ok. The host was funny and friendly. I didn't like the f
Video at the end of Harvey asking us to tip the host. Kind of rude i thought.
- If the tour is sold out, is there a waiting list?
- No. The TMZ Tour does not keep a waiting list for our tours. Tours usually sell out, and often well in advance, so please make sure to purchase your tickets far in advance, especially if you have limited time availability.
- How long is the tour?
- The tour is approximately 2.5 hours long. Please be advised the tour may run slightly longer due to traffic or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Will I see a celebrity on this tour?
- We will definitely be on the look out for celebrities and will let you know if we see one. The tour covers most of the places in New York where celebrities like to hang out, shop and eat. We also take you to the neighborhoods where celebrities live. However, we cannot guarantee you will see a celebrity on your tour.
- Are the videos that are played on the tour re-runs of the TMZ TV show?
- Absolutely not. All of the video packages played along the tour route were created specifically for the TMZ Tour New York and are not re-runs of the TV show.
- Is there a guide on the tour or do we just watch videos?
- Yes, each tour has a TMZ Tour Guide. Each guide has all of the inside information you want to know about your favorite celebrities and the places they like to go. Along the route, your TMZ Guide will tell stories, play games, and interact with passengers while using video created by the team at TMZ to help give you the history of each location. We also let you know how TMZ broke some of the biggest stories in celebrity news, and what it’s like to be on the cusp of “breaking news.” This tour is unlike any tour you've ever been on.
- Is Harvey Levin the tour guide?
- No, Harvey is not a tour guide. However, he does appear in many of the videos seen on the bus.
- Are there games or prizes on the TMZ Tour?
- Yes! Throughout the tour, your TMZ guide will announce special games and let you know when there are chances for you to answer a question correctly and win a special edition TMZ Tour New York T-shirt.
- Is there an age limit on this tour?
- All ages are welcome. Though some of the tour content can be a bit racy and contains adult language/adult situations, most times it is over the head of young children. If you are familiar with the TMZ television show, you know our sense of humor. Please use your own judgment.
- What type of ticket should I buy if I'm bringing children?
- For children ages 11 and under, a Child ticket can be purchased. However, anyone 12 years old and over will need to purchase an Adult ticket.
- Are the buses handicapped accessible?
- Yes, but you need to contact us at TMZ tour directly before booking your tickets to arrange a wheelchair accessible bus, if needed. To do this, please click on the “Contact TMZTour” link on the left of the page. We are committed to providing accessible tours to persons with disabilities and are able to provide accessible vehicles for passengers with mobility impairments. Notice of the need for an accessible vehicle is strongly recommended at least 24 hours in advance so as to guarantee the timely provision of an accessible vehicle. The wheelchair lifts can accommodate up to approximately 600 pounds total. However, If you will be using a fold-up wheelchair and will be traveling with someone who can provide assistance on and off the bus, you do not need to inform us ahead of time as all of our buses have room in the luggage compartment to store it. Please note buses are not equipped with lap or shoulder belts or harnesses.
- Where does the tour end?
- The tour ends at Madame Tussaud's at 234 W 42nd Street.
- Are there any stops along the tour?
- Yes! The TMZ Tour NYC stops in SoHo so tour-goers can explore the celebrity-packed neighborhood with the guidance of a special TMZ map.
- What locations do we visit?
- The TMZ Tour takes you everywhere your favorite celebrities go. We take you to where they eat, where they hang out, where they party, and where they get in trouble. All of the locations we take you to are the places TMZ photographers regularly go to photograph celebrities and get the interviews you see on TMZ. Don’t be surprised if we happen to come across one during your tour. We can’t guarantee it, but it does happen because we go where they go.
- Is this a good sightseeing tour?
- Yes. If you are looking for the best New York celebrity hangouts, restaurants and night clubs, this is for you. We will also be visiting famous celebrity neighborhoods such as Greenwich Village, Chelsea, SoHo and the East Village. Many people find the tour a great guide to the best places in New York to see and be seen with celebrities.
- Should I tip the tour guide?
- Gratuities are not included in the price of the tour ticket. A tip for exemplary service is always appreciated, but never required.
- Are food and drink included on the tour? Can I bring my own?
- While food and drinks are not included in the cost of the tour, please feel free to bring something of your own if it is neat, and be sure to remove all garbage from the bus at the end of the tour.
- Can I bring alcohol on the bus?
- No, alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- What type of bus is used?
- The tour is conducted on a comfortable, closed coach bus. It is heated in the winter and air conditioned in the summer.
- Is there a bathroom on the bus?
- Yes. Buses are equipped with on-board restrooms that can be used anytime during the tour.
- Is there assigned seating on the bus?
- Priority seating offers guaranteed assigned seating. Otherwise, seating is first come, first serve. If you have a number of people in your party who want to sit together, you should make sure to arrive at least 15-20 minutes early. Guests that arrive late or right at the starting time are much more likely to have to split up their group.
- Can I buy TMZ tour merchandise?
- Absolutely! While we do not sell merchandise on the tour bus, please feel free to check-out everything we have to offer at our store, www.TMZSTORE.com. However, the special “TMZ Tour” T-shirts that are awarded to guests who play games on the tour, are not sold on the store website. They are exclusive prizes on the tour only!
- Are the tours conducted in English only?
- Yes, but since so much of the tour is visual, visitors from countries such as Japan, Germany, France, Spain and many others have enjoyed the tour just the same!
- Are cameras allowed on the tour?
- Yes. Feel free to take as many pictures of the different locations on the tour as you would like. However, PLEASE NOTE: photography and filming of any of the content on the video screens is strictly prohibited.
- Are gift certificates available for the tour?
- Yes, gift certificates are available for the TMZ Tour New York and make a perfect gift for holidays, birthdays or any other occasion! To purchase a gift certificate for this activity, please click on the "Gift certificates: Purchase" link in the box above.
- How is my gift certificate delivered? Can I print it out now and give it to the recipient myself?
- Yes, you can! When you purchase your gift certificate online, you will be presented immediately with your gift certificate so that you can print it out and deliver it. If you buy it over the phone, a link to your gift certificate will be emailed to you as soon as your purchase is completed.
- What if I want the gift certificate emailed to the recipient instead?
- That's no problem. When you purchase your gift certificate, just select the option to have the certificate emailed directly to the recipient and provide their email address. You'll even be able to decide whether you want the email sent immediately or if you'd prefer to schedule it to be emailed on a future date. (For instance, if you want to buy it today so you don't forget, but you don't want it emailed to the recipient until their special day!)
- Can I book a private tour?
- Yes, private charter tours are available, which are especially great for birthdays, groups and other special occasions! If you are interested in booking a private tour, contact the TMZ Tour by clicking on the “Contact TMZTour” link on the left side of the page.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Tour participants under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult of at least 18 years of age.
- TMZ and On Location may record you in conjunction with the Tour
- And air that footage on TV, Web or other media. Who knows, it might even make you a star! By purchasing your ticket, you are releasing On Location, TMZ, as well as their employees and affiliates, from any liability for filming you in conjunction with the Tour, and from using your voice and likeness in all media for all purposes in perpetuity.
TMZ & On Location Tours
Hot off the heels of the groundbreaking TMZ Hollywood Tour, comes the TMZ Tour NYC. Produced by the same creative team behind TMZ.COM and TMZ on TV, this unique “Show on Wheels” brings the attitude, fun and celebrity stories covered on TMZ to life.
The TMZ Tour NYC is partnered with On Location Tours, one the world’s largest TV and movie tour companies with tours in both New York City and Boston.