Every Saturday from May 16-October 17th
Come aboard the 95' Dana Pride for an evening filled with fun and entertainment. Enjoy live music played aboard the Dana Pride as you cruise through beautiful Dana Point Harbor and enjoy the sunset.
This unique live music event is not to be missed! We can’t think of a better way to spend your evening than with great music and great company aboard the Dana Pride.
The boat also features a full bar including wine, beer (domestic and imported), and mixed drinks.
Treat yourself to a musical adventure to be remembered and come join us today!
Choose the day and time of your choice above and click to "Buy Tickets" today!
Performer Line up:
5/16 - A bunch of guys
5/23 - Wheeland brothers
5/30 - Cali conscious
6/6 - Derick and the Daytime Drinkers
6/13 -Wheeland bothers
6/20 - Sonic Gold
6/27- Cali conscious
7/4 - No music cruise
7/11 - Cali conscious
7/18 - TBA
8/1- A bunch of guys
8/8 - Cali conscious
8/15 - Wheeland brothers
8/22 - Sonic gold
8/29 - A Bunch of Guys
9/5 - TBA
9/12 - Section 8
9/19 - A Bunch of Guys
9/26 - Cali conscious
10/3 - TBA
10/10- Derick and the Daytime Drinkers
10/17- A Bunch of Guys
This event is for 21 years and over!
What Is Not Included?
Proper ID is required for those going on this trip
- What type of music will be offered?
- June 1st-Section 8 June 8th-Special Blend June 15th-Party Bot June 22nd-Cali Conscious www.caliconscious.com June 29th-Section 8 July 6th-Grand Junction Band July 13th-Wheeland Brothers www.wheelandbrothers.com July 20th-Party Bot July 27th- Cali Conscious www.caliconscious.com August 3rd-Section 8 August 10th-Wheeland Brothers www.wheelandbrothers.com August 17th-Grand Junction August 24th- Cali Conscious www.caliconscious.com August 31st-A Bunch of Guys September 7th-Section 8 September 14th-Wheeland Brothers www.wheelandbrothers.com September 21st-Party Bot September 28th-Cali Conscious www.caliconscious.com
- Do I have to purchase tickets in advance?
- Advance purchase is strongly recommended, as trips often sell out quickly. To maximize your chances of getting the cruise you prefer, please buy your tickets well in advance. Tickets can only be purchased with a Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
- What happens if it rains?
- We still go out. The Dana Pride has inside seating, but if you would like to stay outdoors please dress appropriately with a rain jacket or umbrella. In the case of severe weather, we may cancel the activity up to an hour before the start time in which case you will be allowed to reschedule tickets (subject to availability) or receive credit for a future event.
- Are children allowed?
- We're sorry, but this cruise is aimed at adults, and as such all guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend.
- Is the cruise suitable for pregnant women?
- While we don't put a limitation on who may or may not attend, pregnant women should always consult with their doctors before participating.
- If this trip is sold out, can I get on a waiting list?
- While cancellations are rare, as tickets are non refundable and cannot be rescheduled, you are welcome to show up at the docks just prior to the departure time. To ensure the best chance of coming with us on your preferred cruise, we recommend booking ahead of time.
- Where exactly is Dana Wharf located within Orange County?
- Hopefully these landmarks will help you to find us better: Dana Wharf is located 40 minutes south of Disneyland in Anaheim, 1 hour south of LAX airport in Los Angeles, and 60 minutes north of Sea World in San Diego. We are basically in the heart of Orange County!
- How early should I arrive to check in before the cruise?
- Please arrive no later than 30 minutes before the cruise departs.
- How far does the boat go out?
- This is a harbor cruise and we will cruise through Dana Point Harbor.
- Are food and drinks included with in the ticket price?
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are available at the cash bar aboard the Dana Pride. Assorted snacks will be available for purchase as well like chips, candy bars, etc;
- Can I bring my own food and/or beverages?
- You are welcome to bring a snack, however no ice chests or personal alcoholic beverages are permitted on board.
- What kind of beverages are available in the full-service galley?
- The boat has a fully stocked bar including domestic and imported beer, wine, and cocktails. Non-alcoholic beverages such as sodas, waters and juices are also available.
- How much cash should I bring?
- Beers are between $4.50-$5.50. Wine is $5-$7, and mixed drinks are $5-$6. Non-alcoholic drinks are $1 each. Approximately $5 per person for gratuity is recommended. Please note that the bar does not accept credit cards, so bring cash if you would like to purchase snacks or drinks on the cruise.
- Can I bring an ice chest?
- Due to space constraints on board, we do not allow ice chests on the boat. The only exception is in the case of a special medical related dietary need, such as diabetic, etc.
- Will there be room on the boat to stow my belongings?
- There is limited room to stow your belongings on board. Please only bring what is absolutely necessary for the cruise.
- Is the boat wheelchair accessible?
- Yes, the boat is wheelchair accessible.
- Are there restrooms on board?
- Yes, there is a clean marine head on board.
- Is the boat safe?
- Absolutely. In addition to modern safety equipment (EPIRB, Life Floats, Life Jackets, etc.) our vessels are constantly maintained and inspected once a year by the United States Coast Guard, a Division of Homeland Security.
- Are there life jackets on board? Do I have to wear one?
- All boats are outfitted with safety equipment. While you are not required to wear one, you may do so if you choose. The captain will explain and demonstrate all safety equipment before the cruise.
- Will I get seasick?
- While our vessels are very safe and stable, we will be in the ocean. If you are susceptible to motion sickness, you may consider taking preventative measures beforehand, although we cannot officially advise you to do so.
- How can I book a private charter?
- To schedule a private charter, please click on “Contact DanaWharf” to the left of the page and we will help you plan an extraordinary event!
- Are gift certificates available for this trip?
- No, unfortunately there are no gift certificates available specifically for this trip. There are, however, gift certificates available for the 2 hour whale watching trips (both Gray Whale Season and Blue Whale Season), ½ Day/Twilight Fishing Trips, and ¾ Day Fishing Trips, and they make a perfect gift for holidays, birthdays or any other occasion! To purchase a gift certificate for one of these activities, please click on "List of All Activities" to the left of the page and then on "Buy a Gift Certificate" at the bottom of the page. You also have the option of purchasing a gift card for a specific dollar amount, good for any activity, though you would need to visit the shop located at Dana Wharf in person to purchase one. Please click on “Contact DanaWharf” to the left of the page for more information on this option.
- Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity may be cancelled due to severe weather.
- The activity usually runs in light rain and other moderate weather conditions, but the seller may cancel the activity up to an hour before the start time in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If the seller cancels the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule tickets (subject to availability) or receive credit for a future event.
- All participants must meet age requirements.
- This cruise is aimed at adults, and as such all guests must be 21 years of age or older.
Dana Wharf Sportfishing and Whale Watching
Dana Wharf Sportfishing's knowledgeable, family oriented crew is there to make your trip as enjoyable and educational as possible. Whether it's whale watching, fishing, or even a private function, you won't want to miss an unforgettable adventure with us!