Listen to the live classic rock and roll of Mike Obryan, frequently found playing at Hennessy's and other local venues in the Laguna Beach nightlife scene.
On our Father's Day dinner cruise you will enjoy:
- Indoor and upper deck seating
- Full barbecue dinner
- Full cash bar
- Views of pristine Laguna Beach
- Beautiful California sunset
What Is Not Included?
- Do I have to purchase tickets in advance?
- Advance purchase is strongly recommended, as trips often sell out quickly. To maximize your chances of getting tickets for this special event, please buy your tickets well in advance. Tickets can only be purchased with a Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
- What happens if it rains?
- We still go out. The Dana Pride has inside seating, but if you would like to stay outdoors please dress appropriately with a rain jacket or umbrella. In the case of severe weather, we may cancel the activity up to an hour before the start time in which case you will be allowed to reschedule tickets to another cruise (subject to availability) or receive credit for a future event.
- Are children allowed?
- We love children! This is a family event and our boats are safe with high rails. Children ages two and under can come for free, but please be sure to select the appropriate number of FREE Toddler tickets when you book, as all passengers must be accounted for.
- Is the cruise suitable for pregnant women?
- While we don't put a limitation on who may or may not attend, pregnant women should always consult with their doctors before coming aboard the boat, especially in the last trimester of the pregnancy.
- If this trip is sold out, can I get on a waiting list?
- While cancellations are rare, as tickets are non refundable and cannot be rescheduled, you are welcome to show up at the docks just prior to the departure time. To guarantee your space on this special Father's Day event, we recommend booking well in advance.
- Where exactly is Dana Wharf located within Orange County?
- Hopefully these landmarks will help you to find us better: Dana Wharf is located 40 minutes south of Disneyland in Anaheim, 1 hour south of LAX airport in Los Angeles, and 60 minutes north of Sea World in San Diego. We are basically in the heart of Orange County!
- How early should I arrive to check in before the cruise?
- Please arrive no later than 30-40 minutes before the cruise departs, as parking can take more time on holidays.
- How far does the boat go out?
- This is a coastal cruise but, weather permitting, the boat will travel 4-6 miles up the coast.
- How is dinner served? What is the seating like?
- Dinner is served buffet-style and both indoor and outdoor dining tables will be available. Please keep in mind that the outdoor seating is uncovered, and the indoor seating is climate-controlled. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Can I bring my own food and/or beverages?
- No ice chests or personal alcoholic beverages are permitted on board.
- What kinds of food and beverages are provided on the cruise?
- Our Father's Day Dinner Cruise includes BBQ chicken, BBQ brisket, baked beans, salad, and rolls (though this menu is subject to change). Soda and water are included in the cost of your ticket. The boat also has a fully stocked cash bar with beer, wine, and cocktails available for purchase.
- How much cash should I bring?
- Beers are between $4.50-$5.50. Wine is $5-$7, and mixed drinks are $5-$6. Non-alcoholic drinks (water and soda) are included in the price of your ticket. Approximately $5 per person for gratuity is recommended.
- Can I bring an ice chest?
- Due to space constraints on board, we do not allow ice chests on the boat. The only exception is in the case of a special medical related dietary need, such as diabetic, etc.
- Will there be room on the boat to stow my belongings?
- There is limited room to stow your belongings on board. Please only bring what is absolutely necessary for the cruise.
- Is the boat wheelchair accessible?
- Yes, the boat is wheelchair accessible.
- Are there restrooms on board?
- Yes, there is a clean marine head on board.
- Is the boat safe?
- Absolutely. In addition to modern safety equipment (EPIRB, Life Floats, Life Jackets, etc.) our vessels are constantly maintained and inspected once a year by the United States Coast Guard, a Division of Homeland Security.
- Are there life jackets on board? Do I have to wear one?
- All boats are outfitted with safety equipment. While you are not required to wear one, you may do so if you choose. The captain will explain and demonstrate all safety equipment before the cruise.
- Will I get seasick?
- While our vessels are very safe and stable, we will be in the ocean. If you are susceptible to motion sickness, you may consider taking preventative measures beforehand, although we cannot officially advise you to do so.
- How can I book a private charter?
- To schedule a private charter, please click on “Contact DanaWharf” to the left of the page and we will help you plan an extraordinary event!
- Are gift certificates available for this trip?
- No, unfortunately there are no gift certificates available specifically for this trip. There are, however, gift certificates available for the 2 hour whale watching trips (both Gray Whale Season and Blue Whale Season), ½ Day/Twilight Fishing Trips, and ¾ Day Fishing Trips, and they make a perfect gift for holidays, birthdays or any other occasion! To purchase a gift certificate for one of these activities, please click on "List of All Activities" to the left of the page and then on "Buy a Gift Certificate" at the bottom of the page. You also have the option of purchasing a gift card for a specific dollar amount, good for any activity, though you would need to visit the shop located at Dana Wharf in person to purchase one. Please click on “Contact DanaWharf” to the left of the page for more information on this option.
Dana Wharf Sportfishing and Whale Watching
Dana Wharf Sportfishing's knowledgeable, family oriented crew is there to make your trip as enjoyable and educational as possible. Whether it's whale watching, fishing, or a special evening cruise, you won't want to miss an unforgettable adventure with us!